Some states in the U.S. require students to take and pass a standardized test in order to graduate from high school with a diploma. If you live in the state of New York, you'll have to take and pass a standardized test called the Regents Exam in order to earn your high school diploma.
There are several individual Regents Exams, each covering a different subject area. If you want to get a high school diploma in the state of New York (called a Regents Diploma), you'll have to take and pass at least one science Regents exam.
The Living Environment Regents Exam is one of four science exams offered, and we're here to help you learn everything you need to know to help you decide if taking the Living Environment Regents exam is the best choice for you.
In our full guide to this exam, we'll cover the following:
- What the Living Environment Regents Exam is
- Who should take the Living Environment Regents Exam
- Important information about the exam for quick reference
- The format of the exam
- Sample questions from the exam
- The topics and subtopics covered by the exam sections
There's a lot to cover here, so let's get going!