Robert Frost is arguably one of the most well-known American poets of all time, so it’s not surprising that his work is taught in high schools and colleges across the nation. Because he’s so famous, chances are you’ve encountered “The Road Not Taken” before.
We’re here to help you build a deeper understanding of “The Road Not Taken.” To help you learn what Frost’s “The Road Not Taken” poem is all about, we’ll cover the following in this article:
- A brief intro to the poet, Robert Frost
- Information about the poem’s background
- “The Road Not Taken” meaning
- “The Road Not Taken” analysis, including the top two themes in the poem
- The poetic devices in “The Road Not Taken” that you need to know
There’s a lot to talk about, so let’s get going!